Social Media Stories and Posts
Puerto Rican Recipes
- Antojitos (Appetizers)
- Desserts and Sweets
- Main Course
- Mexican Inspirations
- Pizza Pasta
- Puerto Rican Ingredients
- Puerto Rican Inspirations
- Side Dishes
- Soups and Stews
- Guineos, Platanos, and Banana Leaves
- Puerto Rican Black Beans. Frijoles Negros
- Cochinita Pibil. The Way This Puerto Rican Makes It.
- Empanadas, Pastelillos, Or Empanadillas. It All Spells YUM!
- Picadillo. Not just a meat filling.
- Cast Iron; Why It Needs To Be Your Essential Go-to
- Green Tomatillo Chicken Enchiladas, Guaranteed to Amaze!
- How to Survive a Kitchen Renovation with Five Positive Survival Outlooks
Who is the Girl Meeting the Fire
Zoe Forestier Morman
Puerto Rican Cuisine Explorer
I was born and raised in Puerto Rico, but my family and I left the island at 15. It wasn't until years later that I realized how disconnected I was from my country, culture, and cuisine. Learn More . . .
How do you like this post so far?
Isn't it informative? Doesn't it make your mouth water? Does it inspire you? If so, would you like to receive my latest post directly in your email inbox?
Sign up for my weekly email list. I share my latest posts and occasional events with you.
About the Fire
My heritage, my roots, my culture
Feeling disconnected is not a good feeling. You feel homeless, drifting through other peoples cultures, at least that is how I felt. I felt like I didn't know enough about my culture, traditions, and foods.