If you are looking for Puerto Rican-inspired recipes or recipes with a Caribbean twist, this is the place for you. Here you will find Puerto Rican-inspired recipes, Keto-friendly versions of some of Puerto Rico's favorite rWe are receivingnd some of the creations I consider Puerto Rican because I am.
These are the go-to recipes. Receiving a lot of love from the community! I hope you enjoy them as we enjoy making them, Buen Provecho!
- Funche, The simple recipe that became a Building block To Our Puerto Rican Ethnic Roots
- Puerto Rican Black Beans. Frijoles Negros
- Cauliflower BRAVAS, A Keto Twist To The Beloved Patatas
- Puerto Rican Inspired Keto Cauliflower Yellow Rice
- Zucchini en Escabeche, Pickle Zucchini. Tangy and Refreshing, a New Puerto Rican Favorite
- Easy Roasted Eggplant Boats
- Pan-Seared Lamb Loin Chops, A Basic Application With Incredible Results
- Sofrito, The Not-So-Secret Puerto Rican Secret Ingredient
Puerto Rican Inspired
These are my versions of traditional Puerto Rican Recipes. I hope you take any of these recipes and make them your own with your flavors and spices.
See more Puerto Rican Recipes →
Sometimes all this cooking and eating can create some unwanted gains. Here you will find recipes that keep you satisfied and your cravings in check while following a low-carb or Ketogenic diet.
See more Keto Recipes →
All the latest posts for the last four weeks.
Cooking is fun, and so is learning. Here you will find some posts that do not have recipes but are full of information.
Recently Updated Recipes
No one starts at the top, and must certainly neither have I. Here are my most recent updated recipes.