Experience Puerto Rican culinary heritage as we share easy recipes, tips, and stories, inviting you to savor the true essence of Puerto Rican cuisine—delight in a symphony of bold flavors, tropical ingredients, and cultural fusion. Explore our collection of Puerto Rican-inspired and Caribbean twist recipes.
Puerto Rican Christmas Recipes
Experience the flavors and traditions of Puerto Rican Christmas with our festive recipe collection. Our recipes are inspired by the island's rich culture and heritage, bringing together the best classic Puerto Rican dishes and festive holiday flavors.
From succulent roast pork to sweet and buttery coconut desserts, our recipes will transport you to the warm and festive atmosphere of a Puerto Rican Christmas celebration. Indulge in our traditional Arroz con Gandules, flavored with aromatic sofrito and savory Roast Pork, or try our spicy and crispy empanadas filled with delicious meats and cheeses. And don’t forget the infamous Coquito, a drink that even Jimmy Fallon enjoys!
See more Fall Recipes
Puerto Rican-Inspired Recipes
These are my versions of traditional Puerto Rican Recipes. I hope you take any of these recipes and make them with your flavors and spices.
See more Puerto Rican Recipes →
These are the go-to recipes and receive much love from the community! I hope you enjoy them as we enjoy making them, Buen Provecho!
- Puerto Rican Empanadas1 Hours 10 Minutes
- Delicious Puerto Rican Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs1 Hours 5 Minutes
- Funche, The simple recipe that became a Building block To Our Puerto Rican Ethnic Roots35 Minutes
- Keto Cheesecake with Pecan Almond Crust4 Hours 30 Minutes
- Budín de Pan (Puerto Rican Bread Pudding)50 Minutes
- Puerto Rican Black Beans. Frijoles Negros9 Hours 45 Minutes
- Puerto Rican Pork Kabobs, Pinchos40 Minutes
- Cooking Up Mofongo35 Minutes
Side dishes are the unsung heroes of a meal, offering a symphony of flavors and textures to complement the main course.
Whether it’s a heaping spoonful of stewed Red or Black Beans, a savory mound of Mofongo, or a tangy serving of Guineos en Escabeche, side dishes elevate dining experiences with their delicious diversity.
- Easy Roasted Eggplant Boats1 Hours
- Chart A New Dinner With Delicious And Crispy Eggplant Boats35 Minutes
- Zucchini en Escabeche, Pickled Zucchini1 Hours 20 Minutes
- Puerto Rican Rice with Beans35 Minutes
I have been cooking all my life, but the longer I live outside my island, the more I miss its food, traditions, and culture. So join me as I reconnect with Puerto Rico through its excellent food!
Growing up on an island in a beach town allows for having seafood throughout the year. Here are some of my favorite fish, shrimp, and mussels recipes.
See more Seafood Recipes →
See more Summer Recipes →
All the latest posts for the last four weeks.
- Mojo Marinade15 Minutes
- Arroz con Dulce, Puerto Rican Rice Pudding6 Hours 30 Minutes
- Tender Chicken and Chorizo Stew1 Hours 35 Minutes
- Pan-Seared Lamb Loin Chops, A Basic Application With Incredible Results
Cooking is fun, and so is learning. Here you will find some posts that do not have recipes but are full of information.
Recently Updated Recipes
No one starts at the top and must certainly, and neither have I. Here are my most recent updated recipes.