Experience Puerto Rican culinary heritage as we share easy recipes, tips, and stories, inviting you to savor the true essence of Puerto Rican cuisine—delight in a symphony of bold flavors, tropical ingredients, and cultural fusion. Explore our collection of Puerto Rican-inspired and Caribbean twist recipes.
Soups and Stews
Soups and stews are simply fantastic! These hearty and comforting dishes are loved by people worldwide for their warmth, nourishment, and delicious flavors. Here are some of my favorite recipes.
- Caldo Gallego, Galician Broth
- Tender Chicken and Chorizo Stew
- Best Ever Quick Shrimp and Scallop Stew
- Sancocho, Puerto Rican Stew
- Roasted Vegetable Bisque, an Incredibly Soul Soothing Recipe
- Smokey, Earthy, So Good for You Mushroom Soup
- Chicken White Chili, 6 Ingredients in 3 Easy Steps
- Easy, No-fuss Puerto Rican Inspired Beef Stew
See more Soups and Stews Recipes →
Puerto Rican-Inspired Recipes
These are my versions of traditional Puerto Rican Recipes. I hope you take any of these recipes and make them with your flavors and spices.
- Puerto Rican Arroz con Pollo, Chicken and Rice45 Minutes
- Favorite Coquito Recipe20 Minutes
- Pumpkin Fritters, Barriguitas de Vieja (Old Lady Bellies)40 Minutes
- Puerto Rican Pork Kabobs, Pinchos40 Minutes
See more Puerto Rican Inspirations →
These are the go-to recipes and receive much love from the community! I hope you enjoy them as we enjoy making them, Buen Provecho!
- Delicious Puerto Rican Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs1 Hours 5 Minutes
- Budín de Pan (Puerto Rican Bread Pudding)50 Minutes
- Polvoron, A Puerto Rican Shortbread Cookie25 Minutes
- Puerto Rican Empanadas1 Hours 10 Minutes
- Funche, The simple recipe that became a Building block To Our Puerto Rican Ethnic Roots35 Minutes
- Puerto Rican Spice Cake; Hojaldre1 Hours 10 Minutes
- Puerto Rican Inspired Keto Cauliflower Yellow Rice15 Minutes
- Puerto Rican Black Beans. Frijoles Negros9 Hours 45 Minutes
Are you living the Keto Lifestyle and still want access to incredible, delicious recipes? If so, this is the category for you. Find 100% delicious and 100% Keto recipes for breakfast, dinner, and dessert today!
I have been cooking all my life, but the longer I live outside my island, the more I miss its food, traditions, and culture. So join me as I reconnect with Puerto Rico through its excellent food!
desserts and Sweets
My guilty pleasures are desserts and sweets—like brownies, pastries, and cookies. In contrast, desserts are those dishes that are a bit more elaborate. Here are traditional Puerto Rican desserts, sweets, and all-time favorites.
You'll find an indulgent assortment of decadent treats and heavenly desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings. Try spongy Guava Delights, crumbly Polvorones, or a silky Bread Pudding. If you are following a Ketogenic Diet, give these a chance: Keto Cheesecake, Keto Tembleque, or Keto Polvorones.
See more Desserts and Sweets →
- Red Sangria40 Minutes
- Drunken Mussels, The Easiest Way To Cook Mussels20 Minutes
- Chicken Wing Meatballs, All The Flavor Non The Bone35 Minutes
- Ceviche44 Minutes
See more Summer Recipes →
All the latest posts for the last four weeks.
Cooking is fun, and so is learning. Here you will find some posts that do not have recipes but are full of information.
Recently Updated Recipes
No one starts at the top and must certainly, and neither have I. Here are my most recent updated recipes.
- Zucchini en Escabeche, Pickled Zucchini1 Hours 20 Minutes
- Tender and Lucious Dutch Oven Red Wine Braised Short Ribs44 Minutes
- Instant Pot Puerto Rican Pernil (Pork Roast)10 Hours 10 Minutes