If you are looking for Puerto Rican-inspired recipes or recipes with a Caribbean twist, this is the place for you. Here you will find Puerto Rican-inspired recipes, Keto-friendly versions of some of Puerto Rico's favorite we are receiving some of the creations I consider Puerto Rican because I am.
These are the go-to recipes. Receiving a lot of love from the community! I hope you enjoy them as we enjoy making them, Buen Provecho!
- Sofrito, The Not-So-Secret Puerto Rican Secret Ingredient
- Favorite Coquito Recipe
- Delicious Puerto Rican Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Pecan Crust Keto Cheesecake
- Puerto Rican Inspired Bread Pudding. Budín de Pan.
- Puerto Rican Black Beans. Frijoles Negros
- Arroz con Dulce, Puerto Rican Rice Pudding
- Polvoron, A Puerto Rican Shortbread Cookie
Puerto Rican Inspired
These are my versions of traditional Puerto Rican Recipes. I hope you take any of these recipes and make them with your flavors and spices.
See more Puerto Rican Recipes →
Sometimes all this cooking and eating can create some unwanted gains. Here you will find recipes that keep you satisfied and your cravings in check while following a low-carb or Ketogenic diet.
See more Keto Recipes →
All the latest posts for the last four weeks.
Cooking is fun, and so is learning. Here you will find some posts that do not have recipes but are full of information.
Recently Updated Recipes
No one starts at the top, and must certainly, neither have I. Here are my most recent updated recipes.