These recipes are interesting because they are the supporting rolls for your table's main attraction. From getting the party started with appetizers. Or finding the perfect side dish for your protein. Or even a sauce or marinade that offers your food that traditional Puerto Rican flavor. There is something here for everyone.
- Easy Roasted Eggplant Boats
- Chart A New Dinner With Delicious And Crispy Eggplant Boats
- Puerto Rican Inspired Keto Cauliflower Yellow Rice
- Zucchini en Escabeche, Pickled Zucchini
- Funche, The simple recipe that became a Building block To Our Puerto Rican Ethnic Roots
- Puerto Rican Arroz con Gandules (Rice with Pigeon Peas)
- Cooking Up Mofongo
- Puerto Rican Rice with Beans
- Puerto Rican Red Beans
- Guineos en Escabeche
- Puerto Rican Black Beans. Frijoles Negros
- The Easiest Sweet Potato Casserole You Could Ever Make
- The Ultimate Pretzel Stuffing with Chorizo, Apples, and Dates
- The Secret of Grilling Sweet Potatoes Flawlessly
- White Rice, a Versatile Ingredient.